FREE SHIPPING. USA Delivery ONLY. Shipped from our USA warehouse by USPS. Delivery estimation - 4-9 business days from order.
Please be aware that USPS are experiencing some delays currently. Please note that we do not take any responsibility for any shipping delays that are the fault of USPS or their Shipping Partners.
Please read our SHIPPING GUIDELINES
ANTI VIRUS FULL HEAD PROTECTION MASK
- This product should be used in conjunction with Protection Goggles and Anti Virus Face Mask.
- Made from lightweight polyester and will fit most adults and teens.
- EasyBreathe Respiratory Particle Filtration breathing panel. Filters out airborne particles that may be carrying the virus.
- Critically prevents germs landing on your hair, head, face, nose, mouth and neck region; areas of your body that would otherwise be unprotected.
- Prevents you touching this region with your potentially virus laden hands.
- Full head design creates excellent and comfortable fit.
- Protects the hair, which can be a magnet for airborne particles.
- Two way protection. If you are infected, your germs are prevented from being spread to other people.
- This item needs to be washed and replaced frequently. If you are able to wash and replace all your protective gear multiple times per day, then this is advisable. Make sure you have enough quantity of each item so they can be washed and rotated accordingly throughout the day.
- Fully washable.
This Product is part of our Comprehensive Anti Viral Protection Solution
The Anti Virus Face Mask with the respiratory particle filter, prevents you from inhaling any tiny infected airborne particles and will comfortably fit under the Anti Virus Full Head Protector.
The Anti Virus Full Head Protection Mask protects your hair, head, face, nose, mouth and neck region.
The Protection Goggles protect your eyes. There is overwhelming evidence to suggest that the you can get infected with the CoronaVirus through your eyes.
The Protection Gloves prevent the virus getting on bare hands. Gloved hands are less likely to be rubbed on eyes, faces and mouths and they can be taken off and washed easily.
To maintain the integrity of this protection, all items should washed and replaced as frequently as possible. If you have multiple units of each, they can be rotated and washed accordingly during the day.
Please understand that no physical solution can ever guarantee 100% protection against contracting CoronaVirus or any other highly contagious disease. All we can do, is be as sensible as possible, using the knowledge that we have at our disposal.
HOW CORONAVIRUS IS TRANSMITTED
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW CORONAVIRUS SPREADS
It is important to note that Doctors believe the following:
1) That the CoronaVirus infection can be passed to you from people who are yet to show any symptoms of the disease.
2) The incubation period of CoronaVirus is from 2 - 14 days. During this period the victim will show no symptoms of the disease.
3) That the CoronaVirus infection can be passed to you from animals and their bodily fluids and excretions.
4) That you can get infected with the CoronaVirus through your eyes.
We know that the CoronaVirus is transmitted via an infected person's mucus or saliva. When an infected person sneezes, droplets of infected saliva and mucus are propelled into the air, directly landing on or being directly inhaled by potential victims. These germ carrying droplets also land on diverse surfaces that victims then touch with their hands or clothing. Once the germs are on a victim's hands, it is all too easy for them to make their way to their face, mouth and eyes, where the germs will enter the victim's blood stream and infect them with the deadly virus.
Furthermore, an infected person will be covered with their own germs, so anything that they touch, sit on or rub against will leave germs behind ready to infect an unsuspecting victim.
It is so easy for a victim to pass germs that are on their hand to their mouth or eyes, simply by touching these areas with their hand. This is a human action that we all do multiple times every hour.