FREE SHIPPING. USA Delivery ONLY. Shipped from our USA warehouse by USPS. Delivery in 4-12 days from order.
Please read our SHIPPING GUIDELINES here before you order.
ANTI VIRUS PROTECTIVE GLOVES
- Prevents germs getting on bare hands.
- Gloved hands are less likely to be rubbed on eyes, faces and mouths.
- Touch screen capable so you won't have to take them off to operate your phone.
- Waterproof so they stay dry and so are less likely to carry infection.
- Can be taken off and washed easily.
Middle Finger Length 2.9in
Palm Width 3.5in
Middle Finger Length 3.1in
Palm Width 3.7in
Middle Finger Length 3.3in
Palm Width 3.9in
Middle Finger Length 3.5in
Palm Width 4.1in
Allow 0.2 inch error.
This Product is part of our Comprehensive Anti Viral Protection Solution
The Anti Virus face masks with their respiratory nano particle filters, prevent you from inhaling any tiny infected airborne particles and will comfortably fit under the Anti Virus Full Head Protector.
The Full Head Protector protects your hair, head, face, nose, mouth and neck region.
The Protection Goggles protect your eyes. There is overwhelming evidence to suggest that the you can get infected with the CoronaVirus through your eyes.
The Protection Gloves prevent the virus getting on bare hands. Gloved hands are less likely to be rubbed on eyes, faces and mouths and they can be taken off and washed easily.
To maintain the integrity of this protection, all items should replaced with a clean version as frequently as possible. If you have multiple units of each, they can be rotated and washed accordingly.
Please understand that no physical solution can ever guarantee 100% protection against contracting CoronaVirus or any other highly contagious disease. All we can do, is be as sensible as possible, using the knowledge that we have at our disposal.
HOW CORONAVIRUS IS TRANSMITTED
It is important to note that Doctors believe the following:
1) That the CoronaVirus infection can be passed to you from people who are yet to show any symptoms of the disease.
2) The incubation period of CoronaVirus is from 2 - 14 days. During this period the victim will show no symptoms of the disease.
3) That the CoronaVirus infection can be passed to you from animals and their bodily fluids and excretions.
4) That you can get infected with the CoronaVirus through your eyes.
We know that the CoronaVirus is transmitted via an infected person's mucus or saliva. When an infected person sneezes, droplets of infected saliva and mucus are propelled into the air, directly landing on or being directly inhaled by potential victims. These germ carrying droplets also land on diverse surfaces that victims then touch with their hands or clothing. Once the germs are on a victim's hands, it is all too easy for them to make their way to their face, mouth and eyes, where the germs will enter the victim's blood stream and infect them with the deadly virus.
Furthermore, an infected person will be covered with their own germs, so anything that they touch, sit on or rub against will leave germs behind ready to infect an unsuspecting victim.
It is so easy for a victim to pass germs that are on their hand to their mouth or eyes, simply by touching these areas with their hand. This is a human action that we all do multiple times every hour.